Updated on 19 July 2011

Packages Name Loan Amount Interest Rate Loan Type Redraw Facility Setup Fees Penalty /Remark
Rate Type
1 Standard Term Loan min 50K Whole Tenure= BLR-1.70% Floating Normal Yes NO 3% penalty on original loan amount and  3 years Lock in Period
min 200K Whole Tenure= BLR-2.30%
min 350K Whole Tenure= BLR-2.35%
min 500K Whole Tenure= BLR-2.40%
2 Mortgage One min 50K Whole Tenure= BLR-1.70% Floating Flexi YES YES 3% penalty on original loan amount and  3 years Lock in Period
min 200K Whole Tenure= BLR-2.30%
min 350K Whole Tenure= BLR-2.35%
min 500K Whole Tenure= BLR-2.40%
3 Mortgage KLIBORCurrent 3.29% from 1 July 2011 till 30 Sept 2011 min 50K Whole Tenure = KLIBOR+1.62% Floating Flexi YES YES 3% penalty on original loan amount and  3 years Lock in Period
min 150K Whole Tenure = KLIBOR+1.07%
800K and above Whole Tenure = KLIBOR+1.02%
3 Saadiq JustHome-I (cap at 9.99%) min 50K 1stYear = 5.0% (Fixed)Thereafter = BFR-1.6% Hybrid Islamic NO NO 3% penalty on outstanding amount and  3 years Lock in Period. Rate cap in 9.99%
min 200K 1stYear = 4.30% (Fixed)Thereafter = BFR-2.30%
min 350K 1stYear = 4.25% (Fixed)Thereafter = BFR-2.35%
min 800K 1stYear = 4.20% (Fixed)Thereafter = BFR-2.40%

>>> Apply Home Loan Online Now

The mortgage and financial consulting services are offered to you FREE of charge without any obligations. Kindly contact us or email to consultant@malaysialoan.com.my if you need any inquiry. Thank You.

About the author

Malaysia Loan

15 Comments to Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Packages

1. Gate Latch ·

we always get home loans everytime we do some home renovation ..

2. Michaez Hung

0172759188
    im looking for support a loan can renovation my new house.
    that i can pay every months about 1k…
    please do sms me… thanks

3. Malaysia Loan

sorry we not doing the investment loan.. thks…

4. IL

Is it possible to apply for housing loan by earning Basic Salary 2k per month ?

5. AL

hi, may i know what is the interest rate for loan amt below 250K & under construction.

• Malaysia Loan

For Rm150K-RM800K is BLR-2.25%… currently Public bank might give u better offer..

6. K

Dear Malaysia Loan,

My wife and I are planning to buy our first home. I am a 26 year old pilot earning roughly rm14k gross salary per month. We are currently looking at houses (completed and sold by owner) priced at around rm900-990k. I know that I am able to withdraw from EPF account 2 for a deposit, but the rest of my loan-securing knowledge is close to nil.
    Can you advise on where to start? Which banks are offering the best rates for my situation (plus the legal fees & valuation fees involved), which banks have a speedier and less complicated process and which banks are known for better customer service?

Thanks for all the information!

7. alexjin

i would like to refinance my house ( cost around 180k in penang ) the house loan was clear 3 years ago it fullly owned, but i have ccgis problem which currently im doing repayment scheme with RHB bank. who should i seek for help?

• Malaysia Loan

Hi Alex,
      How bad is your CCRIS problems please? If your payment is late for 3 months then is very hard for you to get a finance from bank already.

8. Harshad

I have CCRIS record and would like to refinance my home to settle the loans in CCRIS and clear my records. Is it possible?

• Malaysia Loan

Hi Harshad,
      No currently you hard to get a loan from bank with CCRIS issue. Maybe you can try aply MBSB .

9. Dalween

Looking for a study loan to help with expenses and fees in uk. Probably around 90k. Any ideas?