PUTRAJAYA, 4 July– Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak on Monday launched phase one of the 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) which involves the construction of 42,000 houses on 20 strategic sites. Each unit would be sold between RM150,000 and RM300,000 depending on location and size. The built-up size of each unit would be between 800 and 1,400 square feet with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Among developers involved in phase one of PR1MA are Putrajaya Holdings, SP Setia, Tradewinds, Cyberview, Sime Darby Property, MRCB Resources and 1MDB involving 825.1 acres in total.
PR1MA was specifically only for
- Appilcant must be Malaysian.
- Income earning not more than RM6,000 monthly not restriction on occupations. (No specific guide-line out yet)
- First time home purchaser.
- Loan up to 105%. (The extra 5% is only for MRTA/MLTA and Loan Legal Fees Financing)
- Loan Tenure maximum 30 years.
- Lock in period for 10 years. (Can’t sell the house during lock-in period)
Special Feature for PRIMA
- Stamp-duty exemption for house buyers.
The mortgage and financial consulting services are offered to you FREE of charge without any obligations. Kindly contact us or email to email@example.com if you need any enquiry. Thank You.