One Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA)

Jul 12, 2011 32 Comments by

PUTRAJAYA, 4 July– Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak on Monday launched phase one of the 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) which involves the construction of 42,000 houses on 20 strategic sites. Each unit would be sold between RM150,000 and RM300,000 depending on location and size. The built-up size of each unit would be between 800 and 1,400 square feet with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Among developers involved in phase one of PR1MA are Putrajaya Holdings, SP Setia, Tradewinds, Cyberview, Sime Darby Property, MRCB Resources and 1MDB involving 825.1 acres in total.

PR1MA was specifically only  for

• Appilcant must be Malaysian.
  • Income earning not more than RM6,000 monthly not restriction on occupations. (No specific guide-line out yet)
  • First time home purchaser.
  • Loan up to 105%. (The extra 5%  is only for MRTA/MLTA and Loan Legal Fees Financing)
  • Loan Tenure maximum 30 years.
  • Lock in period for 10 years. (Can’t sell the house during lock-in period)

Special Feature for PRIMA

• Stamp-duty exemption for house buyers.

>>> Apply Home Loan Online Now

The mortgage and financial consulting services are offered to you FREE of charge without any obligations. Kindly contact us or email to consultant@malaysialoan.com.my if you need any enquiry. Thank You.

Home Loan, News, Property

About the author

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

32 Responses to “One Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA)”

1. David says:

Hi.
    If I work oversea company and no EPF, only got payslip and bank transfer record, can i eligible to get loan this PR1MA Loan? Any “Live” project or successful case at the moment?

• Malaysia Loan says:

Hi David,
      Yape you can apply if you are under the guideline shown above. 1st Project already launch by Government but i don’t have the updated listings on PR1MA project. You need to ask the developer to verify is it under PR1MA scheme.

2. CRS says:

Am I eligible to purchase this project if my income is less than6000. However, I’m nt married and mum still working. If addded my mum’s income plus mine, it will be more than 6000. Am i eligible?

3. SC says:

Hi.

My net salary after deducting EPF n SOCSO is RM1770.25. What is the max loan i am eligible? i have no commitments currently, and will be first home buyer.

Thanks.

4. izza says:

good day
    my basic salary is RM3290 plus allowance RM400. but i have car loan RM688, asb loan RM317 and ptptn RM186. what is the max loan i am eligible?

• Malaysia Loan says:

Hi Izza,
      Please refer to Maximum Loan Calculation..
      Base on your details :
      Gross Income = RM3,690.00
      EPF 11%= RM405.90
      SOCSO = RM14.75
      Debts = RM688 + RM317 + RM186 = RM1,191.00
      Net Income = RM3,690 – RM405.90 – RM 14.75 – RM1,191.00 = RM2,078.35
      Dept Income Ratio = 45%
      Maximum Repayment per month = RM2,078.35 x 45% = RM935.26
      Estimated Maximum Loan = RM184,000.00

5. may says:

hi, i would like to ask if i want to purchase a house loan cost rm 179992, am i eligible for the 90% of the bank loan. my gross income is rm 2800 have rm 550 car loan, 200 life insurance and 258 for saving. socso rm 14.75, EPF rm 275??

6. rain says:

Hi, My current income is RM4600 and no other loan commitment. I would like to buy a house under this project. May i know how to start this? Which project is under this project and how can I apply it? And is there any thresold or loan limit for this housing loan? Thanks in advance for your valuable advise.

Warm regards,